twittier: I love my cocaine mule bag! (till 2010)

14 July 2008

I love my cocaine mule bag! (till 2010)

Photobucket

I know Manhattan Portage is all the rage, even though they just look like overpriced dickies bags.
Cocaine Mule, on the other hand, is a full-featured bag and disguises it in an all too common package.

There are so many pockets and attachments to this thing. The quality is ridiculously good and the
plaid lining on the inside, think Will Smith in Fresh Prince of Bel Air turning his school jacket inside out,
is enough to say "yeah it's prof on the outside but chic on the in."

I guess I would also compare this bag to the SNL skit where you buy a luxury car for bad neighborhoods.
It looks like a broken down taxi cab, with dents, missing hubcaps, but on the inside you have a 5 Star Luxury
car with heated seats and all the options.

They're a little pricey, but thank goodness for clearance at Urban Outfitters.

0 comments: